1. Humans need to worship God, it is the purpose of their
And I created not the Jinn and Mankind except that they should worship Me
(Alone). (Qur’an, 51:56)
2. Allah is the same God who revealed Himself to the Biblical
Their Messengers said: “that! Can there be a doubt about Allah, the
Creator of the Heavens and the Earth?” (Qur’an, 14:10)
3. Allah is our Creator Who originated and maintains
Were they created by nothing? Or were they themselves the creators?
Or did they create the Heavens and the Earth? No, but they have no
firm belief. (Qur’an, 52:35-36)
4. Precise proof of Allah is found in the Quran, we cannot see
Him in this world.
And of knowledge, you (Mankind) have been given only a little.
5. The diverse Universe has been Created by Allah’s Intelligent
How many a sign is there in the heavens and the earth, which they
pass by with their faces turned away! (Qur’an, 12:105)
6. Allah’s Laws govern the Universe and all of creation praises
The seven heavens and the Earth and all that is therein glorify Him,
and there is not a thing but celebrates His praise, but you do not
understand their praise. (Qur’an, 17:44)
7. Humans are born with an in-built, yet corruptible
knowledge of Allah.
“Every child is born with an innate disposition (Fitrah), but his parents turn
him into a Jew or Christian. It is like when an animal gives birth to normal
offspring; have you noticed any (young animal) born branded (mutilated with
the mark of its owners) before they are branded?” (Hadith)
8. Humans instinctively turn to Allah in times of need.
And when a calamity touches man, he calls to his Lord, turning
repentant to Him. Then, when He grants him a favor from Himself, he
forgets that for which he called to Him before, and sets up partners
as rivals to Allah. (Qur’an, 39:8)
9. Allah, our Maker, Knows best how we can function properly.
Verily, We have created man out of drops of mixed sexual discharge,
in order to try him: so We made him to hear and to see. Verily, We
showed him the way, whether he be grateful or ungrateful. (Qur’an,
Should He not know what He created? (Qur’an, 67:14).
10. Allah Guides to Islam who He likes as a blessing.
Wherewith Allah guides all those who seek His Good Pleasure to
ways of peace and He brings them out of darkness by His Will into
light and guides them to the Straight Way (Islamic Monotheism).
Please click to read it further Knowing Allah
You can watch this video about a debate between a Muslim and an Atheist
International lecturer and public speaker Hamza Andreas Tzortzis debates the president of American Atheists, Dr. Ed Buckner, who is the leading secular activist in the US and was cited as an authority in Richard Dawkins’ best-seller “The God Delusion”
Please click the link below to watch the entire debate